Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cooper's Birthday!

One week (almost) into deployment.  
What has Jerry missed this week?

Our baby, Cooper, had a birthday on April 6.  Here's a glimpse of the last year.
Summer 2012
Summer 2012
Fall 2012
Summer 2012


Spring 2013
I can't believe he is 2 already.  I love watching him grow and his personality shine.    He is inquisitive, stubborn and determined to figure things out on his own.  I really have no idea who he gets it from?!?!

Oooooh... Balloon on a stick!

Cooper, Carson and Zuhro.  Not sure what's going on with Carson's creepy look.
Today was a semi-relaxing day at home.  Here's one of the boys.  Carson is playing Skylanders Giants and Cooper is playing with the tag on the bean bag and sucking his fingers; this usually means nap time is quickly approaching.

My mom and I went to Lowe's this morning to get flowers for my planter in the backyard.  Hopefully the dog stays out.  She tends to dig wherever I don't want her to.

My parents friends from Bakersfield came up to visit and we sat outside watching the kids playing.  We barbecued dinner, kids are sleeping and its quiet now.  

Only 5 months 3 weeks to 9 months 3 weeks until Jerry comes home... Give or take a couple months.


2 comments:

  1. Big boy!! I hope he had a great birthday....it looks like he did. I love your blog! I'm sure Jerry will really appreciate being able to read it while he is gone. Sorry you're having to do this again. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I'm just testing my new blogger profile. :D

    ReplyDelete